Monday, October 29, 2012

~*~ Plans ~*~

Well, I was going to doing a bunch of fun stuff this week BUT IT SEEMS HURRICANE SANDY HAD PLANS OF HER OWN. So, I guess I'll be abiding by her rules and regulations for the time being. Well, if all doesn't get too jacked up, I'd like to post Halloween pics this week and some pics of all the good times I'll be having with the release of Assassin's Creed 3! I hope I can pic it up tomorrow (which isn't likely since Sandy is still here *cries*).

I'd also like to point out something. I love how when there is a big storm, such as this one, EVERYONE is on FB. From this morning, I watched as the number of people online for chat rise. It was crazy.

And also......I'M GOING TO THE BIG BANG ALIVE TOUR CONCERT AT THE PRUDENTIAL CENTER IN NJ ON THE 9TH *cough cough* I think I might be looking forward to that. Just maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment